Aadhaar Card seeding is the procedure by which Indian financial balance holders can interface their Aadhaar Cards to their ledgers. Connecting ledger to the Aadhaar card guarantees that residents can capitalize on government-upheld plans like the LPG Subsidy plot, PMSBY (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana), PMJJBY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana), and the Atal Pension Yojana.
The following are the methods through which Aadhaar card seeding is possible for United Bank of India account holders:
- Link Account through Online method
- Link Account through Offline method
LINK ACCOUNT THROUGH ONLINE METHOD
The reports required to interface Aadhaar card to United Bank of India record are given beneath. Clients can visit a neared UBI bank office with one photocopy of Aadhaar Card alongside the first report,one photocopy of UBI bank Passbook alongside the first one and properly filled out application structure.
Steps to follow for linking offline are:
- The clients need to adopt these records and strategy their closest United Bank of India branch. After they present these reports, the bank authorities will request their unique records which will be come back to the clients after confirmation.
- The bank will likewise give them the base portion of the application structure as an affirmation receipt which will go about as an affirmation that the connecting procedure has been started.
- When the application procedure is finished on the bank's end, they will hint the clients by sending a SMS to their enrolled versatile record referencing whether their financial balance has been effectively seeded or not.
- If not, the bank will likewise furnish them with subtleties on what turned out badly, and how to effectively finish the procedure.
LINK ACCOUNT THROUGH OFFLINE METHOD
They need to pursue these means to interface their Aadhaar card to United Bank of India account on the web:
- Visit the website of United Bank of India.
- Enter your complete name and the UBI record number.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar UID and in the event that the client needs to profit Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) office, tick "Yes" in the container gave. On the off chance that they don't need the DBT office, select "No" from the choices gave.
- Click the terms and conditions cautiously and tick "I Agree". Present the solicitation to connect Aadhaar with UBI account.
- The UBI account holders will be given an administration solicitation number for future reference.
The United Bank of India record will be connected to the Aadhaar card inside 5 working days.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks