According to the government mandate, all the citizens have to get their aadhaar linked to their bank accounts. Following the mandate,Andhra Bank has come up with various online and offline modes, through which the users can get their aadhaar linked to their bank accounts. The number of modes available to the users are:
- Link via SMS
- Bank Branch
- Nearest Andhra Bank ATM
HOW TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH WEBSITE?
If Andhra Bank is your bank it provides you the facility of linking your Adhaar card sitting at home, all you need is your internet connection. The steps to link your aadhar card to your Bank account are:
- Go to Andhra Bank’s website.
- Login using your Username ID and password.
- Select “Registration of Aadhar in Internet Banking”.
- Submit your unique Aadhar number.
- You will receive a notification message once your Aadhar is verified.
HOW TO LINK AADHAR THROUGH SMS?
Bank account holders can now link your Aadhar through a SMS. The SMS should be sent through your registered mobile number .It takes only couple of minutes to complete Aadhar verification. The steps for linking the bank account are as follows:
- Send a text from registered mobile number to Andhra bank.
- The message should be sent in the below format.
AADHAAR<15 digit account number><12 digit Aadhar number>
- Send the message in the above format to 56161.
- Once verification is done, Aadhar is linked with bank account.
HOW TO LINK AADHAR THROUGH ATM?
ATM is not only for other services, Andhra Bank let’s its account holders to ;link their Aadhaar number to their bank account. Follow the below steps to complete link :
- Go to your nearest ATM.
- ATM debit card and put your pin number
- Select Services and go to Aadhar Registration
- Enter your Aadhar card details
- You will get a verification message on your registered mobile number
HOW TO LINK AADHAR THROUGH BANK BRANCH?
- Go to your nearest Andhra Bank Branch.
- Carry two photocopies of your Aadhar card and passbook while visiting the branch
- Don’t forget the originals too, bank managers may need to double check
- Ask for a “Adhaar Seeding Form”
- Fill the form and attach the photopies of aadhar and bank passbook.
- After the bank managers verify your details, the confirmation message will be received on your registered mobile number
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks