This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The online platform – www.tax2win.in (“Website”), is owned and operated by WINIIN TAXSCOPE PRIVATE LIMITED, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 203, Fortune Heights C-94, Subhash Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302001 (“Tax2Win”, “We”, “Our”. “Us”). The Website its sub-domains and other sites/ apps/ other channels including any mobile applications maintained by Tax2Win to enable the Services shall be collectively referred to hereinafter as the (“Platform”). The products and services provided by Tax2Win through the Platform shall be referred as (“Services”).
The words “Customer”, “User”, "You" and “Your” refer to the person(s) who use and avail the Services provided by Tax2Win through the Platform and shall include both singular and plural. The Services provided herein is only for the Indian citizens and tax resident of India.
1. Privacy of Customer Data
Tax2Win understands the value of Your financial information and any information within the domain of Tax2Win is treated as strictly confidential and Tax2Win does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to/with any external organization.
We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Information (including sensitive personal information).
2. Extent of Liability of Tax2Win
Tax2Win is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Tax2Win and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, inevitable accidents, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, system hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Tax2Win will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
3. Information Tax2Win collects and uses
- Blog and Newsletters: When You subscribe to Our blog or newsletters we collect Your email address to e- mail You the newsletters. If at any time You wish to limit the communication You receive from Tax2Win, You can click on the "Unsubscribe" link or follow the instruction in each of promotional or marketing e-mail message.
- Availing a Service related to Tax return filing and other related service- When availing services of Tax2Win for filing return, advisory or any other service, certain information; such as Your name, address, email address, phone number, permanent account number ("PAN"), bank account number, IFSC Code, income and deductions data, expenses data, asset and income details, vouchers, bank statements, form 16/ form 16A, tax payment challans, debit and credit account numbers and its expiration and any other information as may be required to prepare Your tax return is required to be shared by You; all the information provided are critical and required at the time of filing any income tax return.This information is collected for preparation and filing of Your Income Tax Return, to complete the payment transaction, customer service purposes, marketing communication with You, both online and offline.
- Registration: In order to avail Our tax preparation and income tax return filing services You must register Yourself on the Website and You must provide Your contact number, email address, a password. At the time of registration Tax2Win requires Your e-mail id, contact details which helps in communicating the ITR acknowledgements, client’s refund status, any further notices, Your work status and related details etc. which may be required in future for various critical reasons.This information is collected for personal identification, to provide the tax preparation services, to allow Us to contact You for customer service purpose, to sendYou the tax update, newsletter and for marketing communication with You, both online and offline.
- Tax2Win may collect information of the viewed pages, links, actions taken using the standard information that browsers send to each website You use such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited web pages. All the information is used by Tax2Win only to improve and enhance the return filing experience.
- Towards the commitment of quality and for the better experience of the User, we record the journey of tax filing of the User. This activity is solely restricted to understand the Userbehaviour so that we can improve the product and simplify the process..
- At the time of registering with Tax2Win, the Platform will ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address, birth date, pin code, occupation and industry. Once You register with Tax2Win and sign in to the services, You are not anonymous to Tax2Win.
- Only information provided by You is stored by Tax2Win. Tax2Win does not supplement Your information with information from other companies. The exception to this would be when Your employer has bought the services/products for bulk use for its employees and to facilitate that We may upload information provided by Your employer.
- When You use calculators and other tools on the Platform that may or may not require registration, Tax2Win may collect non-identifiable data from such tools, to help customize offers and tools to Your particular interests.Tax2Win will not record or track any data You enter into standalone tools and calculators in any way that identifies You personally, unless We specifically inform You that We are doing so at the time You provide such data.
- You agree and authorize Tax2win to save Your income tax platform user id and password and, accordingly, Tax2win can use Your income tax platform account and other related accounts to provide You services and for research purpose.
- Tax2Win uses Your information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content You see, fulfill Your requests for provision of products and services, improve Our services, contact You, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.Tax2Win reserves the right to make use of the Personal Information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period when Tax2Win retains such information.
- Tax2Win reserves the right to track the information which is deleted from the Platform after when the investigation under any law has been initiated.
Tax2Win do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent Users’ Personal Information to third parties without Users’ explicit consent.
- Tax2Win uses Personal Information to protect the integrity of the Platform.
4. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Under no circumstances, Tax2Win will sell, distribute, trade, lease or rent Your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason(s). Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about Our Customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will, in no way, include Your personally identifying information.
- All employees of Tax2Win have been selected in accordance with Our strict security policies and practices and are bound by confidentiality obligations. Tax2Win employees are subject to stern disciplinary action, including termination, civil liability, and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet any of these obligations, as stated.
- Tax2Win may also use third party vendors or personnel or service providers to provide services and/or to enableUs provide Services to You, such as couriering documents to You on Our behalf or operating the payment gateway functionality of the Platform etc... Such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information We provide to them under specific agreements which we have entered with them and under applicable laws.
- Tax2Win may transfer Personal Information, to any other body corporate or a person, provided that such transfer is necessary for the performance of a lawful contract between Tax2Win and the User or where the User has consented to such transfer.
- Further, Tax2Win shall ensure that such body corporate or person adheres, to whom the transfer of data takes place, adheres to the same level of data protection as mandated under applicable laws.
- We may share Personal Information with Ourgroup companies and affiliates. These group companies and affiliates may market to You as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-out by notifying Us in writing.
5. Confidentiality and Information Security
TAX2WIN works to protect Your Personal Information including Your tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industryrecognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. Tax2Win maintains electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information and uses both internal and external resources to review its security procedures. Tax2Win whenever requires transmitting of sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, it is supported by encryption of all the information transmitted to Us. We work to protect the security of your information as per the International Standard ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”
6. Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on Our Platform, which may contain Personal Information. We post this information only when receiving this from the customer over mail or on Our social media pages and You hereby consent to the same.
To enhance Your experience with Our Platform, many of Our web pages use “cookies” and client ID’s. Cookies are text files we place in Your computer’s browser to store Your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not reveal Us Your e-mail address or other Personal Information unless You choose to provide this information to Us. However, once You choose to furnish Us with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
8. Withdrawal of Consent
You may decide to withdraw Your consent provided to Us under this Policy at any point in time. Such withdrawal of consent must be sent in writing to [email protected] In such a scenario, We shall delete Your Personal Information (including sensitive personal information) or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributable to You.
9. Access to Your Information
You can access your information in the "My Dashboard" section on the Platform. To request access to information provided by You, that is not available through My Dashboard section, You can submit a request in writing to [email protected]
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. You herebyconfirm that You understand and agree that, if You directly disclose any information through Our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information You have posted on the Websites if You so request in writing to Us.
You hereby agree to provide the details of taxes paid, income and all relevant information as per appearing the Form26. In case of any mismatch, You hereby agree to notify the same to the Tax2win.
It is your responsibility to share the details of Form26AS, to enable Us to file the tax accurately, if there were any errors and if any subsequent claims are raised which are not attributable to Tax2win, it is hereby clarified that Tax2win shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
12. Contacting Us
WINIIN TAX SCOPE PRIVATE LIMITED
202-203, Fortune Heights,
C-94 Shubhash Marg,
C- Scheme, Jaipur- 302001
Phone: (91) 9660 99 66 55 or 01414700999
Email: [email protected]