Aadhaar serves as an all-in-one identity proof, address proof, and age proof. Aadhaar was conceived as a stepping stone for Digital India and continues to be the preferred document by many for its ease of access.
Linking your Aadhaar to your Bank account can be done easily online oroffline... However, for linking your Aadhaar number to your bank account will be subject to verification. Multiple bank accounts can be linked to your Aadhaar.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Jammu & Kashmir Bank Account Via Website?
- Step 1 – Login Jammu and Kashmir Bank website
- Step 2 – Submit your Aadhaar card number and Accept the terms before submitting
- Step 3 –Once you receive the OTP, enter the OTP
- Step 4 – After verification, the Aadhaar details will be updated on Yes Bank account
- Step 5– You will receive a confirmation text on your registered mobile number
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Jammu & Kashmir Bank Account Via Bank Branch?
- Step 1 – Visit the branch with original & self-attested copy of Aadhaar
- Step 2 – Fill the form and hand it over to the bank officials
- Step 3 – After verification, the Aadhaar with be linked with bank account
Benefits of Linking Aadhaar Card with Bank Account
- Aadhaar is a substantial Know your Customer (KYC) record to open financial bank accounts.
- Receipt of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) endowments from the government, including LPG, Kerosene, Sugar, and so on. Sponsorship legitimately into a Bank account.
- Get immediate credit for other Government endowments like welfare reserves, annuities, grants, MNREGA compensation, and so forth into your record. Direct credit of welfare reserves, benefits, MNREGA compensation, and so on from the government.
- Scholarship from the administration will be credited to the account only if the financial balance in the understudy's name is connected with his/her Aadhaar Card.
Exploit simple and advantageous Aadhaar empowered installment frameworks (AEPS) of following:
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface) installments done through Aadhaar
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money)- Aadhaar Pay
- Aadhaar Based installment on biometric Micro ATMs
How to Check the Linking Status of Aadhaar Card with Jammu And Kashmir Account?
How to Check the Linking Status of Aadhaar Card with Jammu And Kashmir Account Via Website?
To check the status of your Aadhaar card linkage with your Jammu And Kashmir Bank account, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Aadhaar website by clicking on this link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Once on the website, locate and click on the 'Bank Seeding Status' option.
- You will be prompted to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number along with the Security Code (captcha) displayed on the page.
- After entering the required details, click on the 'Send OTP' button.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number. Retrieve the OTP and enter it into the provided field.
- After entering the OTP, click on 'Login'.
- If the login is successful, the website will display whether your Aadhaar number is successfully linked to the bank or not.
- Additionally, the page will provide information such as the Bank Name (showing only the last bank with which your Aadhaar information is linked), Bank Linking Status, and Bank Linking Date.
- Remember, if you have multiple bank accounts, you will need to repeat this process for each bank to check the linkage status.
How to Check the Linking Status of Aadhaar Card with Jammu And Kashmir Account Via Mobile?
- Dial a number *99*99*1# through your registered Mobile Number
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- Re-enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- After submission, it will display whether your Aadhaar Card is linked with your Bank Account.