Linking aadhaar has been set as a mandate for the individuals to link their bank accounts by the RBI. This made a great hassle for us to link it before the deadline.Linking aadhaar has it s own benefits for us if we see:
The benefits to link your aadhaar card with you account are a lot, some of them are:
City Union Bank provides various ways to link Aadhaar:
- Aadhaar is a substantial Know your Customer (KYC) record to open financial balances.
- Receipt of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) endowments from government including LPG, Kerosene, Sugar, and so on. Sponsorship legitimately into Bank account.
- Get immediate credit of other Government endowments like welfare reserves, annuities, grants, MNREGA compensation and so forth into your record. Direct credit of welfare reserves, benefits, MNREGA compensation and so on from government.
- Grant from the administration will be credited to the account,only if financial balance which is on the name of the understudy is connected with his/her Aadhaar Card.
- Exploit simple and advantageous Aadhaar empowered installment frameworks (AEPS) of following:
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface) installments done through Aadhaar
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money)- Aadhaar Pay
- Aadhaar Based installment on biometric Micro ATMs
- Via Branch
- Via SMS
- Via Internet Banking
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR WITH BRANK ACCOUNT THROUGH THE NEAREST BRANCH
Follow the steps to link aadhaar card through net banking:
- Go to nearest City Union Bank branch, according to your benefit, and request the important Aadhaar connecting structure.
- Complete topping off the structure with exact subtleties and submit it alongside a photocopy of your Aadhar card appropriately self-confirmed by you.
- Make sure to convey the first Aadhar card with you as you might be approached to outfit it as a piece of the confirmation procedure.
- After your subtleties have been confirmed, the first Aadhar card will be come back to you, alongside the Service Request Slip. This slip will contain a novel number with which you will almost certainly follow the Aadhaar connecting status.
- A confirmation message will be given to you after effective fruition of procedure for connecting Aadhaar with City Union Bank account.
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR WITH BRANK ACCOUNT THROUGH INTERNET BANKING
- Select the 'Link aadhaar’ after logging in
- Next, click on the 'Aadhaar Registration' catch
- Pick the OBC record number that you need to connection to Aadhar starting from the drop menu
- Notice and after that affirm your 12-digit Aadhaar number then, click on the disclaimer box as an indication of affirmation of the material terms and conditions
- An affirmation message will be shown on your screen to inform you that the way toward connecting Aadhar with Oriental Bank of Commerce has been finished effectively
STEPS TO LINK THROUGH NETBANKING
Pursue the underneath ventures to connect your Aadhar with the account.
- Visit the Central Bank of India site.
- Login utilizing your username and secret word.
- Under the Services menu, pick "Connection your Aadhar Number".
- Enter Aadhar number and submit it.
- Upon check, your Aadhar will be connected with your financial balances.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks