How hard it is to link an account to your identity proof and when your bank account is South Indian bank account, why worry?
South Indian Bank let’s you link aadhaar card through a lot of ways:
- Via ATM
- Via SIB MIRROR
- Branch Level
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH ATM:
SIB has given the Aadhaar connecting alternative through ATMs too. Here's the manner by which record holders can do it:
- Visit a nearest SIB ATM
- Swipe your card and enter you ATM PIN.
- Click the "Aadhaar" alternative.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice
- You will get a receipt recognizing the handling of your request
- You will get an confirmation SMS when Aadhaar on your registered mobile number
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH SIB MIRROR:
- Install SIB Mirror and login through your credentials
- Go to “My Account” then, “more services”
- Click on “Aadhaar Update” and select your account which you want to link
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number and submit.
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH I-BANKING:
- Go to RBL Website
- Login into your online banking with your user ID and password
- Go to Other services and select New Services Request
- Update your Aadhaar Number
- Select Account Number to be linked and submit Aadhaar Number
STEPS TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH BRANCH:
Account/s holders can get their financial balances connected with Aadhaar by visiting the branch too. Here's the manner by which it very well may be done effectively:
- Visit the SIB home branch where your record is being worked.
- Fill the application structure and enter each word properly
- Carry a photocopy and original of your Aadhaar and passbook.
- Attach the above photocopies with the form.
- The bank official may approach you for your unique Aadhaar card for check reason.
- When checked, he will restore your unique Aadhaar card and the receipt.
- When connected, the bank will send an affirmation SMS to the enlisted portable number.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks