We all know that the government has made it a mandate for every citizen to link their bank accounts to Aadhaar card. If you are worried about linking your Aadhaar card with your Allahabad bank account, this article may help you. Allahabad Bank account could be linked through:
- Through online portal
- Bank Branch
HOW TO LINK AADHAAR THROUGH BANK WEBSITE?
- Go to the website of Allahabad Bank
- Login using your netbanking login ID and password.
- Go to the “Account Services” menu
- Click on “Aadhar Linking Requests”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- If your Aadhar details and your bank account details match, verification would be completed.
- You would receive a message on your registered mobile number about your verification status.
HOW TO LINK AADHAAR AT A ALLAHABAD BANK BRANCH?
- Go to your nearest Allahabad Branch.
- Carry two photocopies of your Aadhar card and passbook while visiting the branch
- Don’t forget the originals too, bank managers may need to double check
- Ask for a “Aadhaar Seeding Form”
- Fill the form and attach the photopies of aadhar and bank passbook.
- After the bank managers verify your details, the confirmation message will be received on your registered mobile number
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks