DCB accountholders who did not get their respective accounts connected to Aadhar as the given due date would have had their records deactivated and would not have the option to benefit any financial offices. The due date for connecting Aadhaar with DCB Accounts was set for 31st December, 2017. Bank accountholders who did not have an Aadhaar card needed to get another one and afterward have it connected to their financial balances by 31st March, 2018.
The benefits of linking the account by the government are:
- Aadhaar is a substantial Know your Customer (KYC) record to open financial balances.
- Receipt of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) endowments from government including LPG, Kerosene, Sugar, and so on. Sponsorship legitimately into Bank account.
- Get immediate credit of other Government endowments like welfare reserves, annuities, grants, MNREGA compensation and so forth into your record. Direct credit of welfare reserves, benefits, MNREGA compensation and so on from government.
- Grant from the administration will be credited to the account,only if financial balance which is on the name of the understudy is connected with his/her Aadhaar Card.
- Exploit simple and advantageous Aadhaar empowered installment frameworks (AEPS) of following:
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface) installments done through Aadhaar
- BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money)- Aadhaar Pay
- Aadhaar Based installment on biometric Micro ATMs
DCB let’s you link your aadhaar through many ways, some of the ways are:
- VIA BRANCH
- VIA INTERNET BANKING
- VIA SMS
STEPS TO LINK VIA BANK BRANCH
Follow the steps to link aadhaar card through net banking:
- Visit the closest DCB Bank office and solicitation for a duplicate of the application structure to interface an Aadhaar Card with a DCB Bank account.
- Fill in the subtleties mentioned and present the structure at the branch alongside the records referenced on the structure.
- The lower segment of the structure will be given back as an affirmation of receipt of the application. After the bank has confirmed the data, a notice will be sent through email or SMS.
STEPS TO LINK VIA INTERNET BANKING
A well ordered manual for connecting Aadhaar to financial balance through netbanking is given underneath:
- Sign in to net banking and go to the 'Client Service' tab on the landing page.
- SELECT on the 'Update Your Aadhaar Number' alternative.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and snap 'Submit'.
- When the bank has checked your data, you will get a notice by means of SMS on your enlisted number or through email
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks