Oriental Bank of Commerce account holders who did not get their respective accounts connected to Aadhar as the given due date would have had their records deactivated and would not have the option to benefit any financial offices. The due date for connecting Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce account(s) was set for 31st December, 2017. Bank account holders who did not have an Aadhaar card needed to get another one and afterward have it connected to their financial balances by 31st March, 2018.
They customers could connect the accounts through various mediums:
- Through Online Netbanking
- Through Mobile Sms
- Through ATM
- Through Branch
STEPS TO LINK THROUGH ONLINE BANKING
Pursue these straightforward pointers to understand the linking Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce account:
- Select the 'Process' option under the 'Menu' choice
- Next, click on the 'Aadhaar Registration' catch
- Pick the OBC record number that you need to connection to Aadhar starting from the drop menu
- Notice and after that affirm your 12-digit Aadhaar number then, click on the disclaimer box as an indication of affirmation of the material terms and conditions
- An affirmation message will be shown on your screen to inform you that the way toward connecting Aadhar with Oriental Bank of Commerce has been finished effectively
STEPS TO LINK THROUGH SMS
Follow the following steps to link Aadhar with Oriental Bank of Commerce account:
- Type [UID14 digit A/c number Aadhaar NumberY]; wherein 'Y' toward the part of the bargain suggests that account holders have agreed to the bank confirming their own subtleties from UIDAI's database
- Forward the SMS to 9915622622 from the portable number that you have enrolled with Aadhaar
- Account holders will get a confirmation on their enlisted versatile number after the connecting of Aadhar with Oriental Bank of Commerce record has been effectively finished
STEPS TO LINK THROUGH ATM
Connecting Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce record should be possible through ATM through these means:
- Swipe your ATM card and after that type your PIN number
- Select your favored language from the accessible alternatives showed on the screen and click on 'Other Requests' from the shown choices
- Next, select the 'Aadhaar Number Seeding' catch
- Snap on the 'Yes' choice to give your agree to OBC to get to your subtleties from UIDAI's database – 'I approve Oriental bank of Commerce to get my Aadhaar subtleties from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)'
- Notice your 12-digit novel Aadhaar number and afterward return it for affirmation
- Select the 'Submit' choice
- You will most likely see a message that will be shown on the screen – 'Your solicitation for seeding Aadhaar Number has been effectively enlisted'
- An Acknowledgment Slip will be created by the ATM machine when the way toward connecting Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce record has been finished effectively
STEPS TO LINK THROUGH BRANCH
Account holders of OBC can connect Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce accounts by visiting any of its branches. It is most appropriate for people who are the most OK with the disconnected connecting process. You should simply convey your Aadhaar card and a self-validated photocopy and afterward pursue these means to interface Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce account:
- Go to any Oriental Bank of Commerce branch, according to your benefit, and request the important Aadhaar connecting structure.
- Complete topping off the structure with exact subtleties and submit it alongside a photocopy of your Aadhar card appropriately self-confirmed by you.
- Make sure to convey the first Aadhar card with you as you might be approached to outfit it as a piece of the confirmation procedure.
- After your subtleties have been confirmed, the first Aadhar card will be come back to you, alongside the Service Request Slip. This slip will contain a novel number with which you will almost certainly follow the Aadhaar connecting status.
- A confirmation message will be given to you after effective fruition of procedure for connecting Aadhaar with Oriental Bank of Commerce account.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks