People having their account with RBL Bank need to interface it before the deactivation of the record according to the RBI command.. Thusly, it is important to realize the procedure to interface your RBL Bank account with Aadhaar if you have not done in that capacity starting at now. Following are the manners in which you can interface your savings account:
- Internet Banking
- MoBank Mobile Application
- Nearby Branch
LINK THROUGH INTERNET BANKING
- Login to your RBL website
- Click on the “Service Request" and select the "Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account" Your RBL Bank Account and Aadhaar number will be linked within 3 working days
- Submit your 12-digit Aadhaar
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered number by the bank.
LINK THROUGH MoBANK
- Login to MoBank mobile application
- Click on “Update/View your Aadhaar” under Request
- Select the Account number against which Aadhaar number needs to be linked and submit the aadhaar number
- Your Aadhaar number will be linked with your account within 3 working days
LINK THROUGH ATM
Corporation Bank has given the Aadhaar connecting alternative through ATMs too. Here's the manner by which record holders can do it:
- Visit an nearest home ATM.
- Swipe your card and enter you ATM PIN.
- In "Other Services" segment, select the "Aadhaar Seeding" alternative.
- You will get a receipt recognizing the handling of your solicitation.
- You will get an affirmation SMS when Aadhaar is connected with your financial balance.
- When connected, the bank will send an affirmation SMS to the enlisted portable number.
LINK THROUGH NEAREST BRANCH
Account/s holders can get their financial balances connected with Aadhaar by visiting the branch too. Here's the manner by which it very well may be done effectively:
- Visit the RBL home branch where your record is being worked.
- Fill the application structure and enter every one of your subtleties with due perseverance.
- Convey oneself verified duplicate of your Aadhaar and passbook.
- Present the structure alongside these archives.
- The bank official may approach you for your unique Aadhaar card for check reason.
- When checked, he will restore your unique Aadhaar card and the receipt.
- When connected, the bank will send confirmation SMS to the enlisted portable number.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks