- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Aadhar PAN Link Deadline Extended
The aadhar PAN link deadline has been extended to 31st March 2020. Central Board of Direct taxes (CBDT) has pronounced the extension in aadhar card linking with pan card on 30th December 2019. vide its notification no 107/2019.
Also, Income Tax India inits recent tweet has clarified the news stating the same. The feed says, “there were reports in media that PANs which are not linked with aadhar by 31.03.2019 may be invalidated. Now, the cut off dt for intimating Adhar no & linking PAN with Aadhar is 30.09.2019, unless specifically exempted”
The above information on aadhar pan link becomes even more vital as the income tax department has on the same time again clarified that no income tax returns would be filed from 01.04.2019 without aadhar card linking with pan card.