Now, PAN & Aadhar Number can be used interchangeabl
What will happen when a person :
-Doesn’t have PAN: Aadhar can be used to file ITR & quote at all the places where PAN is Required.
-Have PAN: Aadhar & PAN needs to be linked first and then any of them can be quoted at the time of filing ITR.
Process to locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Center
Locating an aadhaar enrolment centre is not a big task now. UIDAI has given 3 methods through which you can easily find out the nearest enrolment center near you. It can be understood as follows-
- On the home page of the UIDAI website click on “My Aadhaar” and click on “Locate an Enrolment Center”
- Now you will find 3 options through which you can locate an enrolment center- State, Postal Code and Search box. These can be described as follows-
- Select the State(Mandatory), district, sub-district, Village-(Optional)
- Tick as per your your preference on “show only permanent centres”
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on “locate a centre”
- Enter the 6 digits Pin code
- Tick/Untick “Show only permanent centres”
- Enter the Captcha verification
- Click on “Locate a centre”
3.Through Search Box
- Enter the locality name,city or district
- Tick/Untick on “show only permanent centres”
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on “locate a centre”
Types of the Aadhar Card Enrolment Centers
There are two types of aadhaar enrolment Centers-
Permanent Aadhaar centers are established fresh Aadhaar card application as well as updating existing one. These are operated by authorised agencies i.e.- banks, post offices etc.
Temporary Aadhaar centers are normally formed in the form of a camp and work on a contract basis. Objective of these aadhar centers is different as compared to permanent centers, as they mainly focus on fresh enrolment.
Find the details of all the Aadhaar enrolment centres in all major cities-
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- How can I get my Aadhaar Enrolment number and date?
Ans. Aadhar enrolment number can be obtained by visiting the enrolment centre, filling the form, submitting the documents required for Aadhaar card. acknowledge receipt is provided which contains the aadhar enrolment number.
Q- Can Aadhar card be updated in post office?
Ans. Aadhaar card update facility is now available in post offices
Q- How can I get Aadhar card without any documents?
Ans. you have to personally visit the aadhar enrolment centres and fill the form, details of introducer is also fill in the form and introducer shall provide the biometric details. introducer must sign the form. By submission the application the applicant will give an acknowledge number. this number is used for checking aadhar status.
Q- How can I get Aadhar card for my child under 5 years?
Ans. Firstly you have to visit the aadhar enrolment center. Birth certificate of the child is required to enrol the child. Parent's aadhar is required to apply for aadhaar card for children.
Q- What is the age limit for Aadhar card?
Ans. No age limit is defined for obtaining aadhar card.
Q- Is Aadhaar mandatory for school admission?
Ans. No aadhar is not mandatory for school admissions.
Trending Guides : New
People also ask
- E-Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Centers - Find Aadhaar Enrolment Centres Nearby
- Aadhar Card Update/Correction
- Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online
- How to Generate Virtual ID (VID)?
- Aadhar Card for Children - How to Apply or Enrol for Minor?
- Check Aadhaar Card Application Online
- Documents Required To Apply Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Download - & Print e-Aadhaar Card
- How to e verify ITR using Aadhaar OTP?
- Fill Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form
- How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online?
- Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Online/Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account Online and Offline
- Link Aadhaar with Post Office Schemes: PPF, NSC, KVP
- Link Aadhaar with UAN and PF Online/Offline
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number Online/OTP
- Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence Online & Offline
- Aadhaar Card for NRI