How to check the status of Aadhaar Card Application Online?
- 1. Visit the official page of UIDAI
- 2. Now click on “Check Aadhaar Status” under “My Aadhaar”
- 3. Enter your Enrolment ID and Security code shown in the screen
- 4. Click on Check Status to proceed further
- 5. Here you can see the status of your Aadhaar card application. If your Aadhaar card is generated you will get a message regarding this.
- 6. If you want to Download your e-aadhaar you can download it from here
- 7. From here you can also select the option of getting aadhaar on your mobile by selecting “Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile”
How to Check Adhaar Card status through Mobile?
You can also check your aadhaar card status by your mobile phone instead of visiting UIDAI website and following the whole process. For that you will be required to follow the below steps-
- Type the SMS – “UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” and send the message on 51969
- You will receive the message mentioning your aadhaar status
- If aadhaar has been generated then you will also get the aadhaar number on your phone.
How can I check Aadhaar Card status without enrolment details?
In case if you want to check Aadhar card status but due to any reasons you have lost your Enrolment Slip or EID details. You still have a option to retrieve your lost EID/UID. For this you just need to follow the certain steps. For retrieving you will need your registered mobile number that you gave at the time of enrolment.
How can i check my Aadhar Card status through India Post?
By sending your enrolment details such as enrolment number and date and time of enrolment to UIDAI by post, you will get the response by post on the address given by you.
What should i do, if enrolment slip is missed by me?
If you have missed your enrolment slip, in that case you are not required to enrol again. In fact You can simply visit the UIDAI portal and by their retrieve the enrolment number.
How can i check my Aadhaar card status by name?
At the time of applying for aadhaar card at Enrolment Center you are provided an enrolment slip. On this enrolment slip a 14 digit enrolment number is given. You can use this enrolment number to check your aadhar card status. There is no such option available to directly check aadhar card status by name.
Can I check my Aadhar Card status without using Mobile number?
Yes, you do the same by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center. If you want to register your number with aadhaar you can get it done at the enrolment center.
What is the Aadhaar’s toll free number and for what i can use it?
Aadhaar’s toll free number is 1947, by calling here you can ask every information i.e.- aadhaar update status, checking aadhar application status, lock-unlock biometrics etc. You can use the services of aadhaar toll free number by a number of times.
People also ask
- E-Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Centers - Find Aadhaar Enrolment Centres Nearby
- Aadhar Card Update/Correction
- Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online
- How to Generate Virtual ID (VID)?
- Aadhar Card for Children - How to Apply or Enrol for Minor?
- Check Aadhaar Card Application Online
- Documents Required To Apply Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Download - & Print e-Aadhaar Card
- How to e verify ITR using Aadhaar OTP?
- Fill Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form
- How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online?
- Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Online/Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account Online and Offline
- Link Aadhaar with Post Office Schemes: PPF, NSC, KVP
- Link Aadhaar with UAN and PF Online/Offline
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number Online/OTP
- Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence Online & Offline
- Aadhaar Card for NRI