- Income Tax Slab & Tax Rates for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Form 16: What is Form 16? Form 16 Meaning, Format & How to Upload
- Tax Benefits on Housing Loans for Home Buyers
- Section 234F: Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return
How to Check UIDAI Aadhaar Card Application Status?
Once you are done with the enrolment process for your Aadhar card, the next thing which comes to your mind is when you will get your Aadhar card.
Generally, it takes around 90 days to get your Aadhaar card at the address you gave at the time of enrolment. In between, you can check the status of your Aadhaar card. Use the enrolment number, which you can find on the enrolment slip allotted to you after the enrolment.
So here is the complete process to track or check your Aadhar card status.
How to check the status of an Aadhaar Card?
- 1. Visit the official page of UIDAI
- 2. Now click on “My Aadhar” and then “Check Aadhaar Status” under “My Aadhaar”
- 3. Click on Check enrolment and update status.
- 4. The following page will appear, and enter your enrolment no and captcha here. And click on the submit button.
- 5. Click on Check Status to proceed further
- 6. Here, you can see the status of your Aadhaar card application. If your Aadhaar card is generated, you will receive a message.
- 6. If you want to Download your e-Aadhaar, download it from here.
- 7. From here, you can also select the option of getting Adhaar on your mobile by selecting “Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile”
How to Check Adhaar Card Status through Mobile?
You can also check your Aadhaar card status on your mobile phone instead of visiting the UIDAI website and following the process. For that, you will be required to follow the below steps-
- The resident will have to type “RVID Last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the registered Mobile Number
- You will receive a message mentioning your Aadhaar status
- If Aadhaar has been generated, you will also get the Aadhaar number on your phone.
How can I check my Aadhaar Card status without enrolment details?
In case you want to check your Aadhaar card status but for any reason, you have lost your Enrolment Slip or EID details. You still have the option to retrieve your lost EID/UID. For this, you just need to follow certain steps.
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx and click on Retrieve Lost UID/EID.
- This will redirect you to the page https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid where you can retrieve your details.
- Enter your name, email address or mobile number, and security code, and click on send OTP.
- Verify OTP. Once the OTP is verified, the Enrolment number/Aadhaar number is sent to the email id and mobile number of the applicant
- Using the enrolment number, the applicant can then check the status of the Aadhaar.
- Just call 1947 (toll-free) and retrieve your EID (enrolment ID)
How can I check my Aadhar Card status through India Post?
By sending your enrolment details, such as enrolment number and date and time of enrolment, to UIDAI by post, you will get the response by post at the address you gave.
How can I check my Aadhaar card status by name?
You are provided an enrolment slip when applying for an Aadhaar card at Enrolment Center. On this enrolment slip, a 14-digit enrolment number is given. You can use this enrolment number to check your Aadhaar card status. No such option is available to check the Aadhar card status by name directly.
Can I check my Aadhar Card status without using a Mobile number?
Yes, you can check the status of your Aadhaar card without using a mobile number. There are two ways to check your Aadhaar status: online and offline.
To check your Aadhaar status online without a mobile number, you can visit the official UIDAI website and follow the below steps:
- Go to the UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the "Check Aadhaar Status" option under the "My Aadhaar" tab.
- Enter your Enrollment ID (EID) or Aadhaar number, full name, and the security code.
- Click on the "Check Status" button.
- The status of your Aadhaar card will be displayed on the screen.
To check your Aadhaar status offline without a mobile number, call the toll-free number 1800-300-1947 and follow the instructions. You must provide your Enrollment ID or Aadhaar number to check the status.
What is the Aadhaar’s toll-free number, and for what can I use it?
Aadhaar’s toll-free number is 1947; by calling here, you can ask for every information related to your Aadhaar card, i.e., Aadhaar update status, checking Aadhaar application status, lock-unlock biometrics, etc.