The due date of linking PAN and Aadhaar number has been extended from 31 March, 2020 to 30th June, 2020.Union Budget 2019 Highlight :-
Now, PAN & Aadhar Number can be used interchangeabl
What will happen when a person :
-Doesn’t have PAN: Aadhar can be used to file ITR & quote at all the places where PAN is Required.
-Have PAN: Aadhar & PAN needs to be linked first and then any of them can be quoted at the time of filing ITR.
- Offline or
The offline form needs to filled at the enrollment center itself. And the online enrolment form can be downloaded from UIDAI government website and submitted to the center with the required documents.
What are the particulars of Aadhar enrolment form?
While filing the aadhaar enrollment form following details would be required to be mentioned by you. Namely,
|S No||Form Fields||Details Required|
|1||Pre-Enrolment ID||This would be given by the enrolment center.|
|2||NPR Receipt / TIN Number||This field is not mandatory. But, if you already have NPR (National Population Register) receipt or survey slip the number form same is required to be mentioned here. Alternatively, if you have TIN (Tax Identification Number) the same can also be quoted.|
|3||Full Name||Mention your full and complete name|
|4||Gender||Select your gender correctly|
|5||Age or DOB||Mention your Age as per DOB proof submitted|
|6||Address||Mention the address as per proof of address you are submitting with the application form. It would be used for all future communications and delivering hard copy of your aadhaar card.|
|7||Family details||Giving details of either Mother,Father or Guardian is mandatory if applicant is a child below 5 years. Alternatively,Husband or Wife information can also be furnished.|
|8||Verification Type||Document Based – mention the documents you are submitting as a proof of POI, POA, DOB, PORIntroducer BasedHead of Family BasedIntroducer and HOF details are only required in case you do not have Identity Proof or Address Proof of yourself.|
|9||Authentication||Sign the form, giving confirmation of the particulars furnished to be true and correct.|
How can I track my Aadhaar enrolment form status?
In case you have already enrolled for aadhar through its enrolment centers you can easily track the application status online. To do the same follow the process given below.
- Go to UIDAI home page https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on My services and select “Check Aadhaar status”
- Next, a page as shown under will open up
- Mention your enrolment ID as mentioned on the acknowledgement receipt followed by date and time stamp. Also, specify the security code as shown in the image.
Now .Click on Check Status and its done. Your aadhaar status will be reflected.
What will be the use of enrollment ID?
You can use your enrolment Id for downloading the online copy of aadhaar card. And, the e aadhaar can be validly used for all authentication and e KYC purposes.
Can I use small letters or lower case while applying for aadhaar?
The aadhaar enrolment form or correction form has explicitly stated to write details in CAPITAL LETTERS. If you’re filling an online form use the uppercase and not lower case.
Can I update my details after enrolment or submission of application?
Yes, you can always update your biographic and demographic details in aadhaar post enrolment. One of the interesting thing to be noted here is, if you update your details within 96 hours of enrolment then the same is done completely free of cost. The same has been specifically mentioned in red in the aadhaar form itself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What is pre Enrolment ID in Aadhaar form?
Ans. pre Enrolment ID is acknowledge number received by the applicant after submission of online application of aadhar.
Q- How can I download my Aadhar card enrollment form?
Ans. Aadhar card enrollment form can be found on the UIDAI website.
Q- Can I apply for Aadhar card online?
Ans. Yes you can apply for aadhar card online.
Q- What is meaning of C O in Aadhar card?
Ans. This is used in address. when a house you live in is not yours or you are not known person of that locality. Then C/o is used.
Q- What are the documents required for applying for Aadhar card?
Ans. 1. Proof of identity
2. proof of address
3. proof of date of birth
4. proof of relationship
Q- How can I enroll for Aadhar card?
Ans. For enroll aadhar you should follow the steps:-
1. Go to aadhar enrolment center near you
2. Fill the form
3. Submit the form along with the supporting documents
4. All documents submitted then done biometric
5. Collect the acknowledge slip
Last Date : New
People also ask
- E-Aadhar Card Download
- Aadhar Card Centers - Find Aadhaar Enrolment Centres Nearby
- Aadhar Card Update/Correction
- Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online
- How to Generate Virtual ID (VID)?
- Aadhar Card for Children - How to Apply or Enrol for Minor?
- Check Aadhaar Card Application Online
- Documents Required To Apply Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar Card Download - & Print e-Aadhaar Card
- How to e verify ITR using Aadhaar OTP?
- Fill Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form
- How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online?
- Link Aadhaar with Ration Card Online/Offline
- Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account Online and Offline
- Link Aadhaar with Post Office Schemes: PPF, NSC, KVP
- Link Aadhaar with UAN and PF Online/Offline
- Link Aadhar with Mobile Number Online/OTP
- Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence Online & Offline
- Aadhaar Card for NRI