- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Now EVC can also be generated through Canara Bank ATM!
The Income Tax Department has widened the ATM-based validation system for filing e-ITR's by taxpayers with the inclusion of Canara Bank after AXIS Bank and State Bank of India, as part of its measure to enhance the paperless regime of filing the I-T returns. Now, Electronic Verification Code (EVC) can also be generated by pre-validating Automated Teller Machine (ATM) provided by Canara Bank.This will facilitate these bank’s customers, who may not have a Net-Banking account, to e-verify their return.