- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Step by Step Guide to E verify your Income Tax Return using Bank Account
Step 1: For e -verifying your income tax return, you first need to login into your account on the income tax department website.(https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/login)
Step 2: Click on the e-file tab and then click on e-verify return to complete the income tax return filing process completely.
Step 3: Once you click on the button, you will be redirected to the e-verification page, where you will see your ITR that you filed. Click on e-verify.
Step 4: Click on ‘through bank account’ under the ‘generate electronic verification code’ section.
Step 5: If you already have an enabled EVC, you will be redirected to the e-verification page. Enter your EVC and click on e-verify.
Step 6: Once you enter your EVC, all you need to do is confirm the submission of the return by clicking submit.
Step 7: Your return is verified successfully post clicking the submit button.
It is important to have a pre-validated bank account and an enabled EVC. However, if you don’t have a valid EVC, it is important to generate it by clicking on ‘generate EVC’ under the service tab.
After clicking on the button, you need to select the PAN/TAN to generate EVC.
Note - If you are facing some problem related to e- verify through a bank account, First of all you need to prevalidate your bank account. For more details you click here.