How to e-verify ITR using Aadhaar OTP
To e verify Income Tax Return using Aadhaar OTP, just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Log on to the e-filing website
Go to the ‘e-file’ tab on the dashboard >> select ‘Income Tax Returns’ >> then select ‘e-verify return’.
Step 2: ‘I would like to e-verify using OTP on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar‘. Select this option for verification through Aadhaar OTP. The condition is that your mobile number must be linked to Aadhaar and also your PAN-Aadhaar must be linked.
Step 3: Click on “ I agree to validate my Aadhaar Details, and generate Aadhar OTP (this OTP will be valid for 15 minutes only)
Step 4: The last step is to submit the OTP number. A successful message will be received” Return has been successfully verified
An acknowledgment will come that you can download it, also it will be sent to your mail address.
- Income Tax Slab & Tax Rates for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Form 16: What is Form 16? Form 16 Meaning, Format & How to Upload
- Tax Benefits on Housing Loans for Home Buyers
- Section 234F: Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return