- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
PNB and UBI now provides E-verification facility
Electronic Verification Code (EVC) can be generated by pre-validating your Bank Account on the e-Filing portal. Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India have launched this facility which will facilitate the account holders, who may not have a NetBanking account, to e-verify their return. Other banks are expected to launch this facility. Source: Income Tax India e-filing website.