- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Notices issued to 5000 defaulters by Income Tax department
5,000 defaulters came under the ambit of income tax notices issued by the department. More notices are planned to be issued to individuals, corporates and other assessees in Indore chief commissioner’s region. Though potential defaulters will be immunized from penalty and prosecution on making disclosure under Income Declaration Scheme.
Notices have been issued to those who have taken bogus long-term capital gains and involved in real estate transactions of purchase and sale of land and also to the people, who have not disclosed the details of cash in bank accounts beyond a certain limit, according to the department.