Today we will show, how using Tax2Win, you too can become an expert & file ITR for FREE without any help!
So just follow these simple steps to file ITR for FREE within minutes.
Step 1: Visit our website. Here, click on option “File ITR Now”.
Step 2: “Select your Sources of Income” screen will appear in front of you. Here choose all your sources of income. After that click on “Continue”.
Step 3: If you have selected “Income from Salary/ Pension” then a screen will appear asking for Form 16. If you have received it, then choose option “Select Form 16” otherwise skip this step.
The screens shown below will appear one-by-one asking for your details like PAN, Address, Bank details, deduction u/s 80 etc. Fill all the details to file ITR for FREE.
Note: Here depending upon the sources of income selected, the screen asking for income documents will be shown. After this, the screenshot as attached below will appear.
Step 4: At the end, you’ll receive tax computation. Here you have the option to download and save your computation using “Detailed Computation” button. Check all details carefully, click on “File My Return” button & file ITR for FREE.
Congratulations! Your income tax return (ITR) has been successfully filed for FREE. But yeah, do not forget to e verify your tax return.
To know how you can e verify tax return easily, refer our blog.
The last date to file ITR for FREE is 31st July, 2018. And we highly recommend you to comply with the deadline because of Sec 234F. New Sec 234F imposes penalty on late filing of ITR. The amount of late fee depend upon your total income & the time of filing.
|Condition||Amount of Late Fee (?)|
|If total income is up to ?5 Lac & ITR is filed after 31st July.||?1,000|
|Total income is more than ?5 Lac & return is filed after 31st July but till 31st December.||?5,000|
|When total income exceeds ?5 Lac & ITR is filed after 31st December.||?10,0000|
To know about Sec 234F in detail, you can refer to our guide.
See, didn’t we tell you how easy it is to file ITR for FREE. While filing ITR online with Tax2Win, you’ll be provided with live chat support to solve any issue faced while you file ITR for FREE.
At Tax2Win, it is our never-ending effort to simplify & make ITR filing experience easy. For regular updates on such cool e filing tips, follow our blogs & social media pages.
People also ask
- Section 234A - Interest Penalty on Delayed ITR Filing
- Section 234B - Interest on Delayed Payment of Advance Tax
- Section 234C - Interest on Deferred Payment of Advance Tax
- Section 234F - Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return
- Form 26AS - View & Download Form 26AS Through TRACES
- Mandatory Return Policies While Filing ITR
- Section 139(5) - How to File Revised Income Tax Return
- What to do if your ITR-V is Rejected?
- Assessment or Reassessment Notice U/s 148
- How To e-File ITR With Multiple Form 16s?
- How To Reset Income Tax efiling Password?
- How To Generate your Income Tax Return XML file for free?
- How To Fill Income from Other Sources detail in ITR 1?
- Income Tax e-Proceedings
- Income Tax Filing for Foreign Nationals/Citizens
- Income Tax for NRIs - Taxable Income & Deductions
- Income Tax for Pensioners - TDS On Pension
- Income Tax for Self Employed
- Income Tax for Senior Citizens
- Income Tax on Fixed Deposit Interest Income
- Income Tax on Saving Bank Interest
- ITR Forms
- ITR 1 Form - How to file ITR-1 Form Online?
- Sugam ITR-4S Form: Presumptive Business Income Tax Return
- ITR 5 Form - How to File ITR-5 Form Online?
- ITR 6 Form - How to File ITR-6 Form Online?
- ITR 7 Form - How to File ITR-7 Form Online?
- ITR Form V - Acknowledgement & Submission To CPC
- Rectify Income Tax Return U/S 154