- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
GST threshold limit set!!
Greater relief to small traders and service providers has been granted as threshold exemption limit under GST has been decided to be Rs. 20 lakhs unlike the prevailing limit of Rs.10 lakhs. Though limit of 20 lakhs is a sign of relief to the taxpayers in general but for north-east States the limit has been kept at Rs.10 lakhs.
Council also decided various administrative issues relating to indirect taxation. The States would have sole jurisdiction over assessees (currently in the Value Added Tax [VAT] net at present) having a turnover of Rs.1.5 crore or less, while the administrative control of businesses with a turnover exceeding that limit would be jointly with the Central and State governments, Mr. Jaitley said.