- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
E-Sahyog Income Tax Office become E-Office
Good News for all Taxpayer's from Income Tax Department!!!!
Surprising isn't it? But, yes it is indeed true that Tax Department under the flagship of Digital India has come up with an initiative called E-Sahyog, which would result in saving tons of time and cost for not just the taxpayers but also The Department.
As per the current procedure, if any mismatch is found during the reconciliation, then Income Tax Department selects such cases for scrutiny and sends notices to them. In response to which taxpayers personally or through a representative meet Income Tax Authorities (AO) and provide necessary justifications.
However, Under E-Sahyog a taxpayer is no longer required to walk in the Assessing Officer's room to submit clarification of all mismatches found by the Department in reconciliation, rather taxpayers shall login and submit responses through which online correction mechanism will be facilitated.
How does this mechanism work?
- For checking mismatches Taxpayers shall log in to- https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/;
- Click "My Pending Actions;
- Select "E-Sahyog" – here all mismatches shall be specified by the Department.
- Taxpayer shall give his/her response in front of every mismatch detail and then submit it.
The response submitted by taxpayer shall be processed by Department. Incase response is found satisfactory then, the issue shall be closed.
Convenient isn't it!!!
Still facing difficulty? Don't worry just mail us your query and we shall assist you.