- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Bihar passes GST bill in trail after Assam
Bihar is the first non-NDA government to pass GST following its ratification by the BJP-ruled Assam last Friday. The Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill, 2014 on GST has already been passed by Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. The GST Bill, seen as the single biggest tax reform in a long time needs to be ratified by at least 15 state legislatures before the President can notify the GST Council, which will decide the new tax rate and other issues.