- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
No more OTP requirement for online payments up to Rs 2,000!
The Reserve Bank of India has eased rules that require a two-step authentication process while making online payments up to ?2,000 for cardholders.
So now, if you have to make an online payment up to Rs 2,000, you won't need to go through the process of One-Time Passwords ( OTP ) thereby saving time and effort.
In this model, the card issuing banks will offer the payment authentication solutions of the respective card networks to their customers on an optional basis. Customers opting for this facility will go through a one-time registration process requiring entry of card details, etc. by the issuing bank.
Thereafter, the registered customers will not be required to re-enter the card details for every transaction at merchant locations that offer this solution.