How to Link Aadhaar Offline?
Non-tech savvy people prefer to link their Aadhaar card offline . This option is best suited for people who are not comfortable working with technology. Linking your Aadhaar with a bank account by visiting the nearest branch of your PNB bank is also an easy process and doesn’t require much time. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest PNB branch
- At the information/help desk counter, ask for aadhaar linking application form (click here for the same) or KYC updation form in case if any other detail is also required to be changed (click here to generate the same)
- Fill in all the required details and submit it along with the self-attested copy of aadhaar card
- Officials might ask for the original aadhaar card for verification. So, it is advisable to carry the original document to complete the process quickly
- Post verification, the customer will be informed either by an email or by a text message on the registered mobile number
How to Link an Aadhaar Card via PNB net banking?
For internet banking, it is necessary for the applicant to secure net banking credentials from the bank prior to applying through this mode. If the applicant doesn’t have the credentials, he/she can contact their respective bank and register with them to secure net banking facilities.
- Step 1: Go to the online internet banking portal of Punjab National Bank ( https://pnbibanking.in/ ) and log in with your access credentials
- Step 2: Search for the ‘other services’ option in the menu and choose ‘Aadhaar registration.’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a different web page: ‘Registration for Aadhaar number.’
- Step 4: Once redirected, enter your PNB account number which needs to be linked along with your aadhaar number.
- Step 5: Re-check the details and submit the information
- Step 6: Pop up page will show that the bank has received your aadhaar linking request
- Step 7: Once the request is accepted and the verification is complete, the customer will be informed via email or a text message
How to Link an Aadhaar Card Via PNB Netbanking OTP?
Applicants can simply visit the bank’s website to start the process. For this method, the applicant need not have net banking credentials as they are not needed forthis process. Please note that this is an OTP based process.
- Step 1: Visit 'http://gateway.netpnb.com/Aadhaar/default.aspx' On this web page, select ‘Aadhaar request capturing and validation through secure page’
Fill in your PNB account number against the marked box and select continue
- Step2: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the number to validate the process. Once the information is checked, you will redirected to another page which will ask you to fill in your Aadhaar number. Enter the number and select ‘continue’
- Step 3: Another OTP will be sent on the mobile number registered with the aadhaar card. Enter that number, press on ‘validate’ and complete the process
How to Link an Aadhaar Card via PNB ATM?
PNB’s ATMs also have the feature of ‘aadhaar linking’. So an applicant can visit the nearest ATM and can easily start the process by following the steps mentioned:
- Visit the nearest ATM and swipe your savings account debit card
- Enter the personal identification number (PIN) and go to ‘aadhaar number registration option’
- Enter your aadhaar twice and click on ‘proceed’
- Select the account type to which linking needs to be done
- Once the process is complete, confirmation message will be displayed on the screen
How to Link an Aadhaar Card message/SMS?
Before availing this facility, the applicant needs to make sure that his/her mobile number is already registered with the bank.
With the help of your registered mobile number, send an SMS ‘AADHAAR’ to 5607040
Once the SMS is sent, the bank will receive your request and will initiate the linking process