- Income Tax Slab & Tax Rates for FY 2020-21(AY 2021-22) & FY 2019-20 (AY 2020-21)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2020-21: How to File ITR Online India
- Form 16: What is Form 16? Form 16 Meaning, Format & How to Upload
- Tax Benefits on Housing Loans for Home Buyers
- Section 234F: Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return
How To Upload JSON And File Return On Income Tax Portal
Enter your User id & Click on Continue then enter your password and login
Step 2 : After logging in, following screen will be shown and Click on E-file option and proceed accordingly.
Step 3 : Select Assessment year 2021-22 from list.
Step 4 : After Selecting Assessment Year, click on Continue and Select “OFFLINE” Mode as indicated below and Select “Filling Type” as 139(1)- Original Returnand then “ITR FORM” i.e. ITR-1 for salary income andto Know Applicability of various ITR form’s please visit https://tax2win.in/guide/itr-forms
Step 5 : Following screen will appear on your screen and click on “ Attach File ” and then attach JSON File.
Step 6 : After attaching JSON FILE, Site will validate the File and after validation Click on "Proceed To Verification".
Step 7: After that your return will be Filed and now you can do E-Verification to verify your return. For moredetails, please visit https://tax2win.in/guide/e-verify-income-tax-return .