- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
GST Bill all set to go for President’s assent!
Odisha becomes the 16th state to ratify GST and with it, GST bill is all set to be sent for President’s assent.
Once the Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill gets the President’s assent, the government will be able to set up the GST Council, a body of central and state representatives that will work out the details of India’s biggest tax reform.
Also, it worthwhile to know that Rajasthan also ratified the GST BIll on 2nd September.