- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Due date of filing ITR extends to 30th September 2016 in J&K!
Owing to the ongoing turmoil in the state, the government has again extended the due date for filing ITR from 31st August, 2016 to 30th September 2016.
“On consideration of reports of dislocation of general life in certain areas of state of Jammu and Kashmir, the CBDT, in exercise of powers conferred under section 119 of the I-T Act, hereby further extends the due date for filing return of Income from August 31st, 2016 to September 30th, 2016, in case of assessees in the state of Jammu and Kashmir who are required to file their return by the said due date…,” an order issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) in this regard said.