- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
5 Fun Facts about Aadhar
Aadhar being the key document now a day has so much embedded in it to be still discovered. We all have got our UID cards issued and use it as a basic document of identity in all sectors. Whether it is about opening a new bank account, making some financial transaction, getting your passport done, applying some government done and such other endless avenues aadhar is the first and foremost presented document. It gives a unique identity to every citizen of India possessing it. Today, We bring some fun facts about Aadhar which you for sure must have not been known to date.
The first Aadhar
We all have our Aadhar, right? But, do you know who was the first amongst us to get it?? And in which city or state it was first issued? Well, the first and foremost Aadhar i.e. UID number was issued on 29 September 2010. It was allotted to a resident of Nandurbar, in the state of Maharashtra.
How many Aadhars till date
Have you ever wondered how many Aadhar the UIDAI must have issued till date?? 1 Cr 2 Cr or more?? Guess!! The number is far bigger. Not the exact count but to our surprise, the nodal authorities have so far issued more than 120 crore Aadhar numbers to Indian citiens. And the number of total Aadhar enrolled goes upto 1,232,037,993. Whereas the data of updations is also quite high ranging to 256,878,935.
We all have heard somewhere or at some point of time about UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). But how many of us know more insights about the same?? Well, I didn’t before reading this. UIDAI has its headquarters in New Delhi and it also has eight regional offices across India.
The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has two data centers in India located at
- Hebbal (Bengaluru), in the state of Karnataka and
- At Manesar (Gurugram), in the state of Haryana
Age of Aadhar Holders
When it comes to responsibility normally the charge is taken by adults or Man of the house but the data of Aadhar registration tells a completely new story. Out of total Aadhar allotments
- Approx 4% belongs to those upto 5 years of age
- Around 23% to those belonging to the age group of 5 to 18 years and
- Finally 73% to those above 18 Years of age
And one most interesting thing told by statistics is that amongst all the categories to whom Aadhar have been allocated till date nearly half of the belongs to females. Now we can see that India is really going ahead, it is growing and everyone one is becoming part fo its success story. Hope you liked the journey to this read!! For getting the best experience in tax filing Contact the experts Now!!