How to check EPF passbook online?
To view the passbook, it is important that you are registered at the EPFO portal and your UAN activation is done. UAN or Universal Account Number is a 12 digit unique number allotted to all the pf account holders. It ensures one-stop management of different pf accounts that would have ever been opened in your name. UAN once issued is valid for lifetime. You can access your passbook after six hours of registration by using your
- User ID (UAN number) and
Although, some members like inoperative members, settled members, and exempted establishments members are not allowed to avail of this facility to check pf uan balance online. Others can follow the steps to view the PF passbook online.
- Go to epfo online portal. Select the options in the order mentioned: Our services >> For Employees
- Now select Member Passbook under the option of Services. It will navigate you to a new page
- After selecting the ‘Member Passbook’, you will be redirected to the epf passbook login page . Here you would be required to enter the UAN number and password.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the e-passbook option given on epfo home page to login to epf passbook and claim status.
Fill in the details asked in this form to access your account and then you will be able to see your passbook.
How to download your epf e-Passbook through UAN login?
You can download epf passbook online by making a login to your EPFO account (using your user ID (UAN Number) and password). Once the login is done successfully select the ‘Download e-Passbook’ option and proceed. Please note you can download your e-Passbook within three working days of UAN registration and activation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What are the different ways to check pf account balance other than through UAN number?
We have already understood how to check the epf balance with uan number online. There are various other modes available to the members through which they can check their uan account balance status. These modes include
Check EPF Account Balance through SMS,
Check EPF Account Balance through Missed Call, and
Check EPF Account Balance through UMANG app.
Last Date : New
People also ask
- Deductions under Chapter VI A
- Section 80C: Deductions & Tax Savings Investment Options
- Section 80CCC: Deduction for Contribution towards Pension Funds
- Section 80CCD: Deduction for APY & NPS Contribution
- Section 80CCD(1B) : Deductions & Tax Benefits For NPS Scheme
- Section 80CCG: Rajiv Gandhi Equity Saving Scheme (RGESS)
- Section 80RRB: Deductions on Income from Patent Royalty
- Section 80QQB: Deductions for Royalty Income of Authors
- Section 80D: Deduction for Medical Insurance & Preventive Check-Up
- Section 80E: Deduction for Interest on Education Loan
- Section 80EE: Deduction for Interest on Home Loan
- Section 80DD: Deduction for Expenses on Disabled Dependent
- Section 80DDB: Tax Deduction for Specified Diseases
- Section 80U: Tax Deduction for Disabled Individuals
- Income tax deduction under section 80U
- Section 80GG: Deduction for Rent Amount Paid
- Section 80GGA: Deduction for Donation for Scientific Research/Rural Development
- Section 80GGB: Tax Benefits to Indian Companies on Political Donations
- Section 80GGC: Tax Benefits to Individuals on Political Donations
- Section 80TTA: Deduction on Interest for Savings Accounts
- Section 80TTB: Tax Exemption for Senior Citizens on Interest Income
- Section-80-IA: Deductions For Gains From Industrial Undertakings
- Section 80-IC : Deductions For Certain Undertakings in Special States
- Section 80JJAA: Deduction For Employment of New Employees
- Section 80LA : Deduction For Certain Income Of Offshore Banking Units
- Section 80G: Deduction For Donations To Charitable Institutions
- Tax Benefits on Children Education,Tuition & School Fees Under 80C
- Section 80ID: Deduction For Profit From Business Of hotels
- ULIP – Unit Linked Insurance Plan
- Income Tax on Loan Taken from Friends or Relatives
- PPF - Public Provident Fund - Interest, Benefit & Withdrawals
- Tax Benefits On Insurance Policies – Section 80C
- Taxes can help you reduce the cost of your Home!
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- ELSS - Equity Linked Saving Schemes
- Bank Fixed Deposit - Interest Rates On Bank FD Accounts
- RBI Tax Savings Bonds - How to Invest in 7.75% Savings Bonds?
- Post Office Fixed Deposit: Interest Rates & Benefits
- NSC - National Savings Certificate - Interest & Benefits
- Post Office Tax Saving Investment Schemes - Plans & Benefits
- Post Office Savings Account - Process & Tax Benefits
- Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- NPS - National Pension Scheme - Login & Benefits
- Universal Account Number (UAN): Activation & Login
- How to add I-SIP URN number in ICICI Netbanking?