How to check EPF passbook online?
To view the passbook, it is important that you are registered at the EPFO portal and your UAN activation is done. UAN or Universal Account Number is a 12 digit unique number allotted to all the pf account holders. It ensures one-stop management of different pf accounts that would have ever been opened in your name. UAN once issued is valid for lifetime. You can access your passbook after six hours of registration by using your
- User ID (UAN number) and
Although, some members like inoperative members, settled members, and exempted establishments members are not allowed to avail of this facility to check pf uan balance online. Others can follow the steps to view the PF passbook online.
- Go to epfo online portal. Select the options in the order mentioned: Our services >> For Employees
- Now select Member Passbook under the option of Services. It will navigate you to a new page
- After selecting the ‘Member Passbook’, you will be redirected to the epf passbook login page . Here you would be required to enter the UAN number and password.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the e-passbook option given on epfo home page to login to epf passbook and claim status.
Fill in the details asked in this form to access your account and then you will be able to see your passbook.
How to download your epf e-Passbook through UAN login?
You can download epf passbook online by making a login to your EPFO account (using your user ID (UAN Number) and password). Once the login is done successfully select the ‘Download e-Passbook’ option and proceed. Please note you can download your e-Passbook within three working days of UAN registration and activation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What are the different ways to check pf account balance other than through UAN number?
We have already understood how to check the epf balance with uan number online. There are various other modes available to the members through which they can check their uan account balance status. These modes include
Check EPF Account Balance through SMS,
Check EPF Account Balance through Missed Call, and
Check EPF Account Balance through UMANG app.
- Form 16: What is Form 16? Form 16 Meaning, Format & How to Upload
- Income Tax Slab & Tax Rates for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Tax Benefits on Housing Loans for Home Buyers
- Section 234F: Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return