- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Step towards anti-corruption – CBI contact numbers to be displayed in tax offices !
All tax offices are ordered by Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to place display boards stating the numbers of relevant branch of CBI so that cases of any demand for bribe being raised can be reported by the taxpayer using those numbers.
“All the Chief Commissioners of Income Tax (CCITs)/ Principal Director General of Income Tax (DGITs) are requested to ensure that such a display board is placed along with details of the concerned Anti-corruption Branch of the CBI in each of the offices under their jurisdiction within a period of 30 days from the date of receipt of this communication,” the CBDT order said.
The compliance report on above order is asked by 31st October 2016 stating the number of offices that complies with the order.