- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Shri Sushil Chandra takes over as the CBDT Chairman
Senior Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer Sushil Chandra, a 1980-batch IRS officer is appointed as CBDT Chairman. He has replaced Rani Singh Nair, who retired on 31st October 2016. His dynamism and forward-looking vision are expected to further energise the Department in its taxpayer friendly measures and new initiatives in the area of e-governance, CBDT in a public statement said. Shri Chandra has been Member (Investigation) in CBDT since December 2015 . An IIT graduate, Chandra will be in office until May next year.