- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
RBI allows Start-ups to raise fund through ECBs
Reserve Bank of India has allowed start-ups recognised by the government to borrow up to $3 million per financial year for a three-year tenure through External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs).
The money raised can be used for any expenditure connected with the business of the company. The borrowing can be in the form of loans or non-convertible, optionally convertible or partially convertible preference shares, RBI said adding that it can be done in any convertible currency or in Indian rupees.