- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
PM Modi to Tax Officials: Double the taxpayer base to 10Crores !
In the inaugural session of the Annual Conference of Tax Administrators 2016, PM Narendra Modi has set the bar high for the tax officials by asking them to double the current tax base of 5.43 crores to 10 crores tax payers.
In the interaction, he also outlined that the tax officials must build a bridge of confidence among tax payers by being a little soft in their approach.