- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Income Tax department opened Income Declaration Scheme 2016, from 01-06-2016, to disclose the undisclosed income to the department.
Income Tax department opened Income Declaration Scheme 2016, from 01-06-2016, to disclose the undisclosed income to the department. Our Honourable Prime Minister "Narendra Modiji" in "Mann Ki baat" emphasised on same by addressing as follows: There was a time when taxes were so many that tax evasion become habit of people. There was a time when there were many restrictions on bringing foreign goods. The Government has created an opportunity, window for all those, having undisclosed income to declare their incomes. Government has come out with a scheme to declare undisclosed income before September 30.Therefore I appeal to all that it is a good opportunity to part of this transparent scheme. I repeat that it would be better if you take advantage of this opportunity before "September 30" and spare yourself of likely troubles that can happen after "September 30". In nutshell, disclose your undisclosed income and avail benefit provided to you and spare yourself from all likely tax troubles.