- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Mumbai records 9% rise in Income Tax Collection
Mumbai on its way to achieve targeted Income Tax collection of ?2.79 lakh crore for this year!
Income tax collections in the first four months of the year from the Mumbai Zone constituting 1/3rd of the total tax collection noticed a hike of 9% amounting to ?67,185 as compared to ?61,415 crore during the same period in the last year.
The rise of 9% is majorly driven by Advance tax collection which recorded an increase of 134% at ?1,536 crore during the reporting period from merely ?656 crore a year ago.