- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Income Declaration Scheme- No date extention!!
As IDS moves nearer to its closure, a tweet has been made by Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia, putting an end to the expectations of the public regarding expected extension of the last date of the scheme. “We want to make it very clear that the last date for Income Declaration Scheme (IDS) will not be extended. We, therefore, appeal to people to file their declarations in time before 30th September,” Mr. Adhia said.