- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Income Declaration Scheme may get reviewed by Government!
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) may audit the Income Declaration Scheme that ended on 30th September 2016. Rs 65,250 crore of undeclared assets were declared through 64,275 declarations under the scheme.
“It can audit the process followed in going about the scheme as well as how well it did. But no specific information on the declaration made will either be gone into by the auditor or shall it be given,” an official said.
Specific information on declarations will not be shared with anyone including investigating agencies like CBI, he added.