- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
How to Reset Password of Your Tax2Win Account?
Do not remember your Tax2Win account password? Want to change it?
Relax! We are here to help you.
Follow these simple steps & you will be able to log-in to your account and file your income tax return online within minutes.
Step 2: You will be taken to the page shown below. Here, simply type-in your registered email-ID or mobile number. Then do Captcha Verification. After that click on Reset Password button.
Step 3: Once you select reset password option. An email will be sent to your registered email-ID.
Step 4: Open your email & you will find this mail from our team. Here select option Create a new password.
Step 5: You will be taken to the Reset Password page shown below. Here type-in new password that you want to set. Please choose your password carefully. Once you fill both the fields, select Change Password option.
Step 6: Congratulations! Your password has been changed now. To log-in, simply type your Registered Email ID/ Mobile No and your new Password.
Last date of income tax return filing i.e. 31st July 2018 is coming up fast!
And this time, if there is a delay in filing return even by a single day, then as per new Sec 234F: penalty up-to ? 10,000/- can be levied upon you.
Do not become a victim to any penalty/ prosecution.
You can also see our password change process on YouTube. Visit the link.