- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Honest and Compliant Taxpayers to get honoured by CBDT!
CBDT is all set to honour lakhs of honest and compliant taxpayers from across the country who have paid their Income Tax dues diligently over the years. For this, the CBDT has created four broad categories of taxpayers large, regular, compliant, and diligent taxpayers.
Such people will be issued commendation certificates by the policy-making body of the I-T department under the signature of the CBDT Chairperson.
The certificates, apart from saying a thank you, will commend the taxpayers for honestly making their contributions towards the progress of the country.