- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Direct Tax Collections increases by 10.6%!
The CBDT in its Press Release on 9th November, 2016 revealed figures for Direct Tax Collections up to October, 2016 which amounts to Rs. 3.77 lakh crore and is comparatively 10.6% more than the net collections for the corresponding period last year. An increase of 32.2% has also been recorded for the refunds issued during April-October, 2016 compared to the corresponding period last year. Further, it was also revealed that almost 44.5% of the total budget estimate for FY 2016-17 has been achieved.