- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Direct Tax Collection grows by 15.03 % during April-August!
Direct tax collections during the April-August period has grown 15.03 per cent to Rs 1.89 lakh crore, led by robust collections in personal income tax.
Direct taxes, which include corporate income tax and personal income tax, collection in the first five months till August is 22.30 per cent of Budget estimates for the full fiscal.
“The figures for direct tax collections up to August, 2016 show that net revenue collections are at Rs 1.89 lakh crore which is 15.03 per cent more than the net collections for the corresponding period last year,” the CBDT said in a statement.