- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
CBDT honours honest and compliant taxpayers!
The Government acknowledges the contribution of individual taxpayers in paying taxes within the prescribed time and prompt filing of Income Tax Returns. The Honourable Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley handed over certificates of appreciation issued by CBDT honouring select taxpayers for such contribution.
CBDT will be sending out such certificates of appreciation to individual taxpayers by e-mail in various categories on the basis of the level of taxes paid by them for the current Assessment Year 2016-17 where taxes have been paid in full and taxpayers have no outstanding tax liabilities and where the return is e-filed within the prescribed due date. The taxpayers may display these certificates in their homes / offices.
The categories for individual taxpayers are:
- Platinum : Tax contributed Rs. 1 Crore and above
- Gold : Tax contributed Rs. 50Lakh to Rs. 1 Crore
- Silver : Tax contributed Rs. 10Lakh to Rs.50 Lakh
- Bronze : Tax contributed Rs. 1Lakh to Rs.10 Lakh