- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
9% Growth in Direct Tax collection till September!
The April-September direct tax collection, which includes corporate and personal income tax, shows that 38.65 percent of the Budget Estimate of direct taxes for 2016-17 has been achieved.
The figures show that net collections are at Rs 3.27 lakh crore, 8.95 percent more than the net amount in the same period last year, a CBDT statement said.