- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Income Declaration Scheme: Tax offices to stay open till midnight on Sept 30!
The Principal Chief Commissioners of CBDT has directed the Income Tax Department to keep their country-wide offices open until midnight on September 30, 2016, in order to receive declarations under the Income Declaration Scheme (IDS).
The government made it clear that all information and declarations that the IT department receives till September 30th under IDS will be kept confidential and shall not be shared through Online portal of "E-filing" website.
Source: F.No. 225/233/2016-ITA II