- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
25.9% Growth in Indirect Tax Collection till September!
As compared to the 9% Increase in Direct Tax collection till September over the collections for the corresponding period last year, Indirect Tax collections have increased by 25.9% for the same period.
The figures for indirect tax collections (Central Excise, Service Tax and Customs) up to September 2016 show that net revenue collections are at Rs 4.08 lakh crore which is 25.9% more than the net collections for the corresponding period last year. Till September 2016, 52.5% of the Budget Estimates of indirect taxes for Financial Year 2016-17 has been achieved.