- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Repo Rate and CRR kept intact by RBI!
In the last policy review by the outgoing RBI Governer Mr. Raghuram Rajan, the RBI has maintained the same repo rate (the rate at which commercial banks borrows from the central bank) and Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) as last time at 6.5 % and 4 % respectively. Source: RBI Press Release dated 9 August 2016