- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Due date extended for submission of Form 15G/15H!
The due dates for the submission of Form 15G/15H by the receiver of such forms has been extended as under:
|SI. No||Scenarios||Original Due Date||Extended Due Date|
|1||Form 15G/H received during the period from 1.10.2015 to 31.3.2016||30.06.2016||31.10.2016|
|2||Form 15G/15H declarations received during the period from 1.4.2016 to 30.6.2016||15.07.2016||31.10.2016|
|3||Form 15G/15H declarations received during the period from 1.7.2016 to 30.9.2016||15.10.2016||31.12.2016|
However, there’s no change in the submission of Form 15G/15H for the 3rd & 4th Quarter of Financial Year 2016-17.