- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Government offers discount under Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2016-17!
With Diwali just around the corner, it’s a good time to invest in gold in the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2016-17 issued by Government.
Applications shall be accepted from October 24,2016 to November 02,2016.
The Government in association with RBI has decided to offer a discount of Rs 50 per gram and the issue price been fixed at Rs 2957 per gram of gold. The tenor of the bond shall be 8 years with an exit option from 5th year and the maximum amount subscribed will not be more than 500 grams per person per fiscal year.