- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Direct Tax collection increases by 15.12%!
The CBDT in its Press Release on 9th December, 2016 revealed figures for Direct Tax Collections up to November, 2016 which amounts to Rs. 4.12 lakh crore and is comparatively 15.12% more than the net collections for the corresponding period last year.
Refunds amounting to Rs.1,05,561 crore have been issued during April-November, 2016, which is 17.35% higher than the refunds issued during the corresponding period last year.
Further, it was also revealed that almost 48.67% of the total budget estimate for FY 2016-17 has been achieved.